Like many of you, I thought I had my retirement income locked in. I had a defined benefit plan, guaranteeing an ever-increasing monthly benefit.
But now the retirement fund is in trouble, and the trustees are looking for ways to reduce retirement benefits. And not just for those who have not yet retired, but also for those who have already retired, and are living on their benefits.
Retirement Benefits May No Longer Be Secure
You want to be sure you do all you can to create the most secure financial future possible in these complicated times. I don’t need to convince you that your retirement future may not be secure; you are most likely already painfully aware of that fact.
Real Security — Create Your Own Business
OK, I agree. There is really no such thing as a ‘sure thing’ in any economy. Times change, and the odds for small business start-ups is not great.
That said, it still seems that having your own business, one where you can control the shots and make the decisions, is a great way to go.
Start Your Online Business Now – Retired or Not
You don’t have to wait until you are retired to start your own internet-based business. And if you are already retired, then there is no better time than now to get started.
No matter where you are in your life, act now to start to secure your financial future.
Benefits of Having Your Own Online Business
- Small businesses, especially online businesses, can move quickly to respond to changes in the market and in the economymore bonuses.
- You can take your business anywhere. Want to move to Arizona, Florida, or even overseas? You can run your online business from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Want to leave a real legacy for your children? What could be better than a successful business they can run from wherever they live?
- Have you dreamed of traveling in your retirement years? You can run your online business from the road – it’s easy!
- Set your online business up correctly, and most of it can be automated, so you aren’t tied down to your computer or an office. Your business will bring in income 24/7, 365 days a year. Even if you are fishing or visiting family.
You can probably think of many more benefits to having your own online business that are specific to your circumstances and interests.